September 27, 2008

Those little round...

Pills. You know you're in the next phase of life, when everyone you know takes some kind of pill. And it has nothing to do with "THE PILL". It is just about life, being in this age and stage. It is no longer a surprise that someone you are dating takes a pill, it's just which 'one'. The other night I was having a 'late' (10:00pm) night talk with a 'match' and getting ready to call it a day, so I took my 'pill'. Whereby my 'match' remembered he needed to take his 'pill', so in essence we took our pills together. Sheesh, talk about feeling old! There are times that dating makes you feel young, taking your pill with someone is not one of them.

Luckily so far, I've yet to run into anyone who needed or admitted to taking that little blue pill, it is blue right?

No comments:

Post a Comment