March 1, 2009

No Weird-O filter

I've been on a few different sites now and have yet to find one that has a 'weird-o' filter. 'Weird-o's exist everywhere, and yes I know to some, I am the weird-o. Sites are like stadiums at a college football game. We may all be there to watch the same game, but we're not all rooting for the same team, happy with the same hot dogs, or even want to be sitting next to the loony stranger who we've got to endure for the next 3 hours.

You may be familiar with the term "Equally Yoked". I do want to be 'equally yoked', so I've been to 2 different Christian sites because of this. You'd think this alone would be a great 'weird-o' filter. I have one word for that thought.... NOT!! The sites have a much smaller population than other sites and a much larger 'weird-o' factor, sorry Lord. I'm glad you love them, but once again 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and I do not want to be holding any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment