March 5, 2009

I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore...

This time I had decided to use a different site. The numbers where very high there, so it seemed like a good decision. Now, I'd seen this sight before and wasn't too crazy about it. There was something a bit 'shallow' with the sight and I'd heard that some people used it to find dates while still married on this sight. Now that can go on anywhere, so I tried to 'stomach' it all and give it a try. What can I say? After 5 weeks it still doesn't seem like a good fit.

There is a huge percentage of men 'matches' that all live in New Port Beach. Now how can that be??? Yes, I am a bit naive, today I finally realized that they are not all being truthful. Ahhhh, ha! They probably live 'close' to New Port Beach and as we know 'close' is a relative term. I'm not even interested in dating anyone at New Port Beach anyway! Do you know how long it takes to get there?

Why don't we just start a site that is called "Shallow.com" This will be great for people who think living in one town is better than another, telling the truth is optional and using people, just part of life.

I think it is time to pack my profile and find a better fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment