March 18, 2009

God's sense of humor

I am one of those women that like almost all sports. I prefer to watch Football and Soccer, yet I'm happy at a baseball game and I could probably even get into hockey. I do NOT like car racing. Never have and it has not grown on me over time. My ex-husband was the kind of guy that did not like sports, except... yep, you got it.... car racing!!! It is noisy, dirty and the only time it gets interesting is when someone crashes, so that is not really good. It doesn't get better live, it just gets louder and the crowd gets scarier.

When he moved on to his place I honestly thought to myself, "I'll never have to watch racing again!" (Said with the utmost glee).

So the first man I dated more than once, loved..... car racing! However, that is long over...

The thing is....

do you know how many profiles of men who seem reasonably sane, intelligent and possibly a decent match, not only like car racing?

They've all got pictures of themselves with the car they actually RACE!!!

Lord, you do have a sense of humor! Can't I just find a reasonably attractive, somewhat bald guy with a good attitude who golfs?

No comments:

Post a Comment