March 14, 2009

A date today or not...

I am 50 today.

There is no 'man' date. But I count so many blessings and my glass (well, currently coffee mug) is more than half full! I am blessed by you, my friends who continue to encourage and enjoy my ramblings here on this blog.

I am blessed by friends who have called, written and send me best wishes.

I am blessed by my 2 brothers and 2 sisters who have sent me flowers and sent me a gift certificate to grow more flowers, fueling my passion for digging in the dirt.

I am blessed by my wonderful children, who tease me about being old (with a twinkle in their eye), stick up for me, brought me coffee and peanut butter toast in bed, plan to learn how to make my favorite dinner (old family recipe) and who are the light of my life.

I am blessed by all that is still yet to come here on my lily pad.

I am blessed by my Lord's love for me.

thank you for being a part of it,

Lola ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment