March 26, 2009

Who said there'd be days like this.....

It was NOT my Mama, as she'd never have been one to understand this Internet dating thing. To tell the truth, other than those of us who are single and willing to enter into this other realm, I'm not sure anyone really understands it.

I am having a Jr. High moment. Remember Jr. High? Did you like it? Were you taller than all the boys? Did the only one that asked you to dance or be their girl friend or look at you twice, was the kind of odd one?

I'm pretty sure that Internet dating is harder on tall women and on short men, well dating in general is harder on them, after all our numbers are more limited. Yes, I know stereo types or whatever, it is a comfort level thing and we want what we want.

Just consider this my day of stomping my feet and being frustrated with patience. Patience is just not all it is cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment