March 17, 2009

Those towns

I am going to admit to being prejudice. I hate to say it, but it seems to be the truth.

There are some towns in So. California that I just do not like. I don't like to go to them, drive through them, or have anything to do with them. I guess I am a snob. I like towns that do not have a mini/strip no character mall on every corner. Cars parked on the dead lawn, because the cars in the driveway don't run. Pit bulls and weight lifting equipment also in the front yard, I guess the beer cans have filled up the back yard. They speak a different dialect there as well and most of it would still not be acceptable on prime time TV.

This is not my version of Mayberry.

When I come across 'matches' from these towns, I tend to shutter a bit and click next. Yes, I'm jumping to conclusions, but what's a gal to do? There are just some ponds this lily pad "ain't" floating in.

No comments:

Post a Comment