March 9, 2009

What 'they are looking for'...

I can find these funny or scary, but either way, probably not a match for me....

Some quotes of what men are looking for, specifically written in black and white in their profile:

- likes to motorcycle and is good at setting up the camp site

- someone with good grooming

- an IQ of 135 to 150

- outgoing attractive female

- easy going, fun, no drama

- Nice looking mature peaceful loving and patient Christian man looking for new wife

-The woman I am searching for will have experienced the pride and accomplishment of attaining her collegiate educational goals. She may have extended those goals in pursuit of continued education, formal or otherwise, a goal for which I would be the cornerstone of support. She would be radiant and self confident, a person that is or has experienced professional success and desires a partner that is likewise focused and continues to be ambitious in all endeavors.

- I would love to meet someone that is honest and sincere with a kind heart and a gentle spirit.

Ya, I like the last one....

No comments:

Post a Comment