October 5, 2008

Where?

Except for a tiny bit of traipsing around, I have lived in Southern California all my life. My Internet profile says that I am willing to be 'matched' with someone who is 50 to 60 miles away from where I live. No big deal right?

In my opinion after living here all my life, I should not read the name of a man's town and respond, "What? Where?" I've never heard of some of these places! And you know why?? Because they are no where near civilization or actually even in this state!

The Internet sites call this 'flexible matching'. I call it ludicrous! Meeting at Starbucks for a latte is out of the question with these 'matches' not only because they are too far away, but because there are no Starbucks in these towns, if there is actually a town at all. If I want to date someone far away, at least I'll pick someone who lives in someplace I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment