October 13, 2008

Those profiles

Profiles are just a peak and I often just don't understand them all that well. I can't tell you how many I've read, that say they have a wonderful sense of humor and the glass is half full. That may well be true, but then how come not one of their pictures shows them smiling?

Being optimistic by nature doesn't help me much. For instance, if their profile talks about 'loving to cook', unless it says "I love to cook. They do not mean your cooking with them, they mean your cooking for them! I for one find cooking completely over rated and only enjoy it when it can be done about 3-4 times a week.


I'd say about 80% of the profiles I've read say that 'they love walking on the beach'. I'm pretty sure the women's profiles run about the same average. Honestly, ugh! If all these people were really walking on the beach, it'd be really, really crowded! Not only that, some of these guys haven't been to the beach in years! I personally find walking on the beach over rated. After all, it is really hard on your feet and there's never a Starbucks in site. Hey, I love to walk, but I just don't need to go to the beach to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment