October 17, 2008

A new match????

A got a new 'match' from an Internet dating site. I know I'm suppose to be open minded. Well, one can only open up their mind so far, before it starts to look more empty, than open!

I couldn't even begin to make this up, because I know none of you'd believe me! I hardly believe it myself, not that there is anything innately wrong with this man, it is just that everything is wrong as a match for me.

For starters, I reside in the state of California and southern California at that, he's in Wy.

I'm almost 50, he is 45.

He has 3 photos. One at work, okay, nothing wrong with blue collar workers, so picture #1 is neutral.

Photo #2 - the caption reads, "Look at my new tattoo".

Photo #3 - yes, folks for me this one is the kicker! A photo of himself, his large gun and the deer he'd just shot.

So, this is a 'match', how??? I don't even want to go camping unless there is good wine, really good coffee, an almost real potty and I don't have to really sleep on the ground. I sure as hell, am not skinning a deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment