October 8, 2008

Not completly blind dating

A friend has a friend....

Who knew that this would end up being more frightening than dating through the Internet! I guess although it has taken 9 months, I've found my comfort zone on this roller coaster of dating and the Internet certainly is a part of that. I mean, it is just me and them. If 'they', those men, don't like me, delete my profile or never contact me again, none of you will ever know.

But dating a friend of a friend of a friend, wow, that might be too close to home. Also, he lives in the next town, practically in my back yard!

So far, all I've been brave enough to do is gather the vital statistics, tall enough, reasonably old enough, sane enough, divorced enough, employed enough....

This is like dating under a microscope. I'll just think about it until I'm brave enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment