August 9, 2008

Words to make me nuts!

The reality is that the opposite sex can drive one crazy with 3 little words... "I'll call you." It sounds good when they say it and sometimes they even do it, but plenty of times.... it just drives me more insane than usual. Mostly, because I want to know "When?" I mean if I knew what to expect I'd handle it much better.

Of course I at 49 am way too calm, cool and collected to do this. After all, I have a life. A great life actually and I really only want a great match. However, with the "I'll call you", what does that really mean.... I'll call you today? I'll call you tomorrow? I'll call you next month? I'll call you, after I've gone out with every other woman on the personal site. Those dangerous daggers of dating!

So, one is left waffling... both 'dumping them in your head' and not even worrying that you're in a location with no cell service, to taking the phone with you even into the restroom 'just in case'....

Now, at 49, I know I should be too old for this! Well, apparently, I am not, sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment