August 6, 2008

A mother of teenagers and dating....omg!

Well, who would have ever thought those two things would go together! Mother of Teens and Dating!

The nice thing about dating and having teenagers is that when they start to tell you how 'old or out of it' you are, you get to respond with some really sweet replies. My favorite, "Yes, but I have a date tonight!"

My teens want to know very, very little when it comes to my dating. Did you have fun or was he nice.... period!

They definitely do NOT want to know you've bought new underwear and especially do NOT want to know what kind of underwear it is. They do NOT want to really know anything about your date, the date itself or you. And they absolutely and truly do NOT want to know, if you are a good kisser!

(Which by the way....


I am!!!)

1 comment: