August 26, 2008

I'm back....

So I guess this venue of rambling thoughts is addictive, so I'm back! I've appointed a good friend to be my very own "Jiminy Cricket" and yank my chain should I let my words get carried away!

I know I'm in a whole new world, one Mom & Dad did NOT ever dream of for their 49 year old daughter! Last week I dutifully went for my annual physical. My doctor is a darling, trendy dressed, bright woman who looks about 25 years old. She is glad I'm dating and then says, "Have we had our STD talk?" Once I'm done blushing, I say, "Ah, no, but have at it!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I guess those talks with your G.P. aren't just for kids heading off to college!! Just one more dating issue to contend with...! So glad you are back to sharing your musings!

    jd

    ReplyDelete