August 27, 2008

Blog or not, there are somethings I'm not telling...

Quite frankly gals, I'm amazed at what 'you all' ask me! Now this may just be a small minority, but you'd be surprised what I've been asked about my dates! Actually it makes me blush a bit just thinking about some of the questions I've had thrown my way! From his looks... height... pocket book... marital status... family... and kissing or beyond (yikes!) Beyond, how old is he, where does he live, what does he do, does he have kids, almost all of the other questions make me uncomfortable. Do I want to share and talk about a great date.... you bet! I'll tell you, if he was fun, kind, comfortable to be with, pushy, smoked or had 2 noses, 3 ears and missing teeth.

I'll not tell why or how he came to be single...

if he was a good kisser.....etc!

Even on a blog... somethings that happen with Lola, stay with Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment