August 1, 2008

Patience...


Patience... the dreaded "P" word. I never pray for patience, because you don't 'get' patience. You 'get' the opportunity to practice patience. But yes, Internet dating or dating in general requires patience. This, is without a doubt the hardest part for me to remember. As I am on my Lilly Pad, so is Mr. Reasonably-Right (I hope) and we've got to kiss our toads and hope eventually our Lilly pads collide.

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. A few photos that just did not entice me were....

Pet dog drinking beer!

The photo of the man in a speedo taken from the head down as to seem naked...

The naked man in a lotus position so there was 'coverage'... scary!

Those taken by camera phone in the bathroom mirror...

Pictures of their new BMW...

or those 'overly' posed..

AND THOSE I LOVED....

pictures playing with their kids, grand kids or dog...

and the dear pictures of men being willing to just show us who they are with honesty, whether it is at their favorite football game or even on their Harley (which is a descussion I'll leave for another time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment