August 4, 2008

Polly Anna is In the House

I am naive and optimistic by nature, a true "Polly Anna".

In order to 'sort' on line, one has to remain Open Minded. I do want to be an open minded individual and continue to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Just because I had coffee with a Latino who was missing some teeth, doesn't mean all Latinos are missing teeth.

Just because I had coffee with a gentle man of color who was 10 years older than he claimed to be doesn't mean all men of color are.

Just because I had dinner with a man from the middle East who didn't smoke, except like a chimney, didn't drink, but had a gambling problem and was as pushy as a snow plow, doesn't mean all are.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

Remaining non-judgemental and giving people a chance, continues to be who I want to be...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlfriend-
    You've got mai.....no, you've got talent! Love having something to chuckle and laugh about each morning....keep it up...and if you don't blog at camp, I expect a verbal rendition each morning with my cup of joe!
    love you,
    jd

    ReplyDelete