August 14, 2008

It takes a village....

....to get a girl friend ready for a date! Whether it is bowling, coffee or dinner, often I need help and I'll take it where I can find it! Yep, I am not too proud, as last week I relied on the opinions of the two teens at home. Well, some would call that desperate! One voted for one shirt/skirt combo and one voted of course for the other, leaving me no option, but to start over completely. Combo #3 was a success earning two thumbs up from them both! Whew! This is progress as it usually takes 4 outfit changes before being ready to leave the house.

Branching out into new more trendy, upbeat styles requires calling out the A-team... women! So to all you out there, who've helped be get comfortable with new styles, pick out the new jewelry, buy the new outfit or reminded me that feeling good about my appearance is worth the investment this one's for you! I can't push the envelope alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment