February 11, 2009

Walks on the beach

If you've read any profiles at all, be it man or woman... 95% say they like to walk on the beach. Well, I don't really. I don't like sand in my shoes or tar on my toes and after one short walk my poor old feet are in need of a pedicure!

I love to walk almost anywhere and if there's a board walk at the beach I'm your gal.

My Internet dating escapes have spanned a little over a year and if you read this with any regularity you know I'm nearing my 50th big day.

I'm ready for Patience and a profile that is not like vanilla ice cream, a bit more like me (choc chip mint with a dash of peanut butter and choc... yummy) I'm going to take some time to rewrite my profile, like me - honest, humorous and caring. One that most people would go hmmmm, next, but that just a few who may truly be a great match might contact me.

It will take patience, but you can remind me, that 'someday my prince will come' and he too will not be vanilla...

No comments:

Post a Comment