February 17, 2009

Trolling

Trolling for a catch, is how the Internet dating often seems to be. Like we are just in a big sea of fish/dates and some people (I assume women do this to men too, so I'll not just say 'men') are throwing their hooks out there ready to catch anything that comes by. These 'trolling fisher-people' also assume we (the fish) are the dumbest fish in the sea, ready to grab onto any old hook that lands our way.

In the last 24 hours the following 'hooks' have been thrown my way:

58, no picture (always scary), lives with parents/extended family, pet gerbil (I did not make ANY of this up)

42 - Kansas City (hell of a commute for a coffee date), he states he is a business man and does consulting work, cut and pasted here's a bit of what he has to say:

"I was born in united state of america.i grow up there .after that i willtravel to malasyia,for business."

(This particular hook is looking for a really stupid fish)

2 of the other 'hooks' profiles have already been removed, hence they were just 'scamers' looking to take advantage of some desperate and dumb fish/dates.

All this talk about fish makes me think that for lunch today... I'll have a cheese burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment