February 13, 2009

out on the ledge the new profile is UP

Just so you know what you are missing (ha..ha..) here is the main body of the new profile...


I do enjoy a bit of competition, but this is not the place for it. I'd rather have a few great matches contact me, than just LOTS of contacts. So I'm going against the grain, not being generic and giving you all the reasons (with thanks to Jeff Foxworthy) to click to the next profile.

I might be a bad match if:

You only like petite!
You don't really exist, but I may have won the Nigerian lottery
You don't like to take walks or be outside
You hate dogs and kids

I might be a bad match if:

You'd never be caught dead in Starbucks
You find traveling a hassle
You only play games that require sitting quietly while the other person is 'thinking'
You don't understand why I'd go to church on Saturday night just because I heard the music would be great.

I might be a bad match if:

You'd hate my hollering at the TV during football season
You don't like going to the teen's events like comedy night, music and games
You hate holding hands and affection
You don't like outdoor concerts or casual get-togethers

I might be a bad match if:

You think honesty, integrity and character are optional
You're divorced and do not know 'what your part' was.
You do not donate time or money to something.

and finally I might be a bad match if:

You like Eeyore more than Tigger
You find light hearted, up beat, caring people 'silly'
You do not try to be the best parent you can be

1 comment:

  1. If I haven't said it before I'll say it now...you are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete