February 20, 2009

Pretty Pictures

If I see one more overly (truly opinionated) good looking guy, poised, built (yeah, not just 'fit', but 'built), beach/pool shirtless picture, I just might go crazier! Even if these guys are real, I want someone normal.

Bring me a regular real man, someone a little bald, maybe even one who stays active to keep his belly down, so they can enjoy the ice cream of life, not just rippling abs. Someone who offers to bring in my trash can when it's on the street, won't panic when one of the dogs throws up their dinner, someone who knows what to expect with teen-agers in the house. Someone who gets right off the freeway and stops when I say I need a latte, and I need it now.

What I've learned is that Pretty boys come in all ages, but I prefer men.

No comments:

Post a Comment