February 7, 2009

New Beginnings

So begins my new life just shy of my 50th birthday, after 3 1/2 years of being Separated our divorce was final a few days ago. Out of being in that limbo state feels good. Ending a marriage, although for there to be life for any of us, it had to happen was still sad. Not the train we'd so hopefully got on.

I have not truly been single since I was 25 years old!! Almost half my life ago, wow!

I've done my best to heal what needs to be healed and am moving forward with hope and joy.

In that I launched my profile on a new and different personal dating site. It works differently than the one I understood in the past, we'll see if I like it or not. I had to crack up though it asks for turn-ons and turn-offs. So long hair on men turns me off, hey, it asked! So I clicked the little box... then cracked up! No one in my age group has enough hair for it to be long! Bald is getting cuter everyday, and it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment