January 18, 2009

Mr. Potato Head

It has been one calendar year since I gathered up my courage, wrote my profile and went 'on-line'. Dating at our age, you pretty much get guys who are, well, if not set in their ways like cement, the cement is being poured. In a way this is good, as you can't change someone, shouldn't try or think you can. As always it is a matter of examining one likes and dislikes to see if a match can work.

The man I've been dating and I have what I'd call an attitude discord. All that to mean, we've hit a rough patch, I've been seeing it coming, and the options for tomorrow not quite decided.

However, it makes me want to date Mr. Potato Head. Remember that toy, where you could pick what kind of nose, hat, ears etc. Mr. Potato Head had?

With the dating year in review I'd build my own Mr. Dating Potato Head from my infamous dates this year:

Harley Guy - his prayer ritual
Simi Tom - sense of humor & financial stability
Coffee with Carlos - hmmm, no idea! Oh, yes, loved to dance!
Zoo Guy - location
Clyde - height
Jack - giggle
Persian Guy - politeness
John - spirituality & loves his job
Joseph - generosity

Mr. Dating Potato Head, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment