January 29, 2009

Just looking

No, I'm not ready to put my profile back up and get out there and start 'dating' again. I'm sure I will, but in a little while. However, with the Internet one can 'just look'.

You guys are making me laugh. Don't you think we read these things you write AND even possibly remember? An acquaintance through work had a profile last year, that I saw. It said he was new to Internet dating and had never tried it out before, but he was giving it a try.

No problem right? Well, yes, last year. However, his profile is still up, still says he is new and when he joined the site I was using 6 months ago, once again said the same thing. Sheesh, how long can it be 'new' for you and how many sites does one use before they've 'tried' it out! Give me a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment