July 1, 2009

The lily pad has landed

Okay, so I'm still seeing the Gallant Prince. He still opens my door for me and if I ask him to do something he says, "I'd be happy to".

Not to worry, he teases me as well, and has been trying to get me to say "Worcestershire" correctly (who knew steak sauce could be so difficult to pronounce!?) remember he is British.

Last weekend I survived meeting the 'triumvirate'! The 3 other women... his old business associate and dear friend, his ex-wife and his daughter! Yes, all in one weekend, and I am still standing! This midlife dating is a lot of work!

However, as much as that may have been an ordeal, this weekend we are winging our way to San Diego for my family reunion. Whoa Nelly!

Does this man have fortitude or what! He thinks it will be fun! Ah, that British humor! He will meet my 2 brothers, 2 sisters, assorted nephews, cousins and in-laws all in one house! It boggles my mind, and I know them. Oh, yeah maybe that's why it is boggling me....

No comments:

Post a Comment