July 17, 2009

Consequences

Appropriate consequences when raising children, often takes some creativity. Granted my three are all almost taller than I, which is quite a fete in itself.

When at Disneyland, if mis-behavior occurs, the punishment, oh whoops, consequence is going on "It's a Small World" with me, with me singing of course.

Now, that I'm dating an Englishman, I myself am learning all sorts of things. Did you know that you can take the European out of Europe, but you can't take the Speedo out of the European? He does own and use normal swim trunks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't own that Speedo! (It is blue)

So, now when the teens act up, the consequence is that he'll actually wear the Speedo swimming with them. All to a chorus of them crying, "Nooooooo, we'll be good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment