April 4, 2009

May be they are confused...

May be the men writing their profile are confused. Perhaps some one told them that when you check off the little boxes that says age, height, marital status or physical description you are just making wishes!

May be they think if you check the box, then you are. It is that simple.

I am single, check. Reality - married, but we can't tell.

I am 6 feet tall, check. Reality - 5 foot 10 is almost 6 ft, we can't tell in pictures.

I am 51, check. Reality - I'm 59, but hey new math...and in my pictures you can't tell.

I am athletic and toned, check. Reality - whoa! Your picture shows a pregnant man, with a gut so big it says that you haven't had any athletic activity beyond beer curls in years. How they leap from that reality to the little checked box is just beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment